The Mavin Procurement Portal (MPP) takes the pain out of procurement…
Our aim has been to create an easy to use, agile and relevant platform tailored to individual client’s operational requirements. The development of the Mavin Procurement Portal has resulted in a platform that has a huge amount of agility and flexibility in terms of possible modifications, built in.
The Mavin Procurement Portal (MPP) features over 100,000 live product lines. Covering a vast range from cables through to commodity server hardware and pretty much everything IT related in-between. We can also add in specific products and bespoke Service choices as required.
Our Mavin Procurement Portal (MPP) is real-time linked to Mavin stock as well as to our top tier distribution partners including TechData, Arrow, Exertis, Westcoast and many more, all of whom operate state-of-the-art warehouse and logistic facilities. The Portal is designed to support our Enterprise level client’s demands. Service Catalogue lines and product and/or product and service bundles are also enabled via the Mavin Procurement Portal. For clients regularly ordering the same products and engaged via a procurement framework, we agree a designated stock-holding where appropriate to ensure uninterrupted availability.
MPP is configured with custom modules and extensions that enables but not limited to;
- Live open and or dedicated supplier feeds, provides stock information and pricing.
- Live Service Catalogue, enabling predetermined Service Requests to be added to Product purchases or requested as stand-alone Service Requests.
- Cost Centre and Departmental demarcation management and reporting.
- Delegated access; specific user routing groups controls the front-end view of what catalogues can be viewed and accessed based on user group rules.
- Automated processes; Magento runs automated background jobs using CRON rules enabling automatic emails on orders and order updates, self-service password reset, automated product updates and can provide many different bespoke options.
- Indexed search tool.
Example Client Modifications
Dedicated Homeworker Consumable Orders
- With definable product views. QTY & Time-elapse order threshold setting, plus auto-order reporting. Reduce the work-load for your Procurement Teams and enable your homeworkers to self-order only the pre-set products they require to do their job. Examples. Printer Ink, Phone peripherals, Laptop peripherals – Essentially whatever products you wish the user to view and order.
Tiered New Starter Packages
- One click order. With predetermined set or optional package content, speed up new starter deployment and reduce the time spent on ordering multiple products for a new starter.
General Office Based Starter: Standardised Laptop model, laptop imaging, bag, Mobile phone, tariff and phone peripherals.
Exec Starter: Choice of laptop or tablet, choice of phone, tariff and peripherals.
- Department Specific Product & Service Sets
- User Specific Product & Service Sets
This is a short-list of examples. Our MPP has been developed with many bespoke options already available.
You can view the standard portal via the link below, although we recommend a short webinar or face-to-face demo to showcase the full bespoke agility of the platform.