Mavin are looking forward to being a part of the Noord Tech Infrastructure Dialogue at Ascot on 12th-13th September 2016.
What does agility mean to you? The pace of change in available new infrastructure strategies continues at warp-speed. The biggest challenge for enterprise today is the changing model: how can you navigate between the options to find the balance between frequency of updates and recognising the latest innovative solution that will stand the test of time. How can you find efficiency in cost and time without compromising on security, quality and agility?
Mavin will be involved along with other industry leaders in discussions on many topics including:
- EU Data Protection: planning infrastructure and systems
- The role of Data Centres in a world focussed on cloud
- Balancing the cloud: public, private or hybrid?
- Software-defined storage and networks
- In-house vs third-party
- Infrastructure for security and cyber protection
- Speed of change: finding stability and coping with legacy
- Virtualisation: intelligent middleware
- Infrastructure for the Internet of Things
Tech Infrastructure Dialogue UK will provide in-depth coverage through relevant and targeted case studies, roundtables and workshops around implementing the latest strategies.