Mavin Global and Powercube – Environmental Policy
Mavin Capital Limited & Powercube Limited [Mavin Group] is committed to minimising the impact of its manufacturing operations on human health and the environment and to implement improvements for environmental protection that are consistent with the Company’s business principles and values.
This policy is the foundation of Mavin Group’s Environmental Management System and every employee is responsible for supporting the following principles to which the Company commits:
- Take a proactive approach to resolving environmental issues.
- Educate and train ourselves to adhere to sound environmental practices.
- Consider environmental aspects during product development.
- Conserve resources, prevent pollution, minimize waste and reduce the environmental impact of our manufacturing processes.
- Reduce the use of toxic chemicals.
- Measure, control, verify and continually improve our environmental performance.
- Comply with regulatory and other environmental requirements (such as customer requirements or agreements established with individuals or organizations outside of Mavin Group).
- Promote recycling and the use of recycled and refurbished products and materials where such alternatives are economical and suitable, while reducing consumption of materials wherever possible.
- Minimise waste, especially hazardous waste, in all our operations and product development and will dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- Use environmentally safe and sustainable energy sources to meet our needs
- Ensure that any products used or derived from wildlife, such as timber and plants, are from sustainable sources, and comply with EU and international trading rules.
- We will work with our suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation through a quality purchasing policy.
- Transportation, through coordinating route planning and delivery schedules we will seek to realise the dual benefits of reduced fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.