Mavin Global and Powercube – Health and Safety Policy
Mavin Capital Limited & Powercube Limited [Mavin Group] recognises its responsibilities for the health and safety of our workforce whilst at work and others who could be affected by our work activities.
The object of this Policy is to outline the Mavin team’s support for Health and Safety in accordance with business requirements and relevant laws and regulations. This Policy is applicable to all of Mavin and its employees and contractors working for or on behalf of Mavin.
All our personnel and persons working on behalf of Mavin and its subsidiaries are made aware of their responsibilities and required to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of our workforce and anyone else likely to be affected by the operation of our business.
Mavin, ‘so far as is reasonably practicable’ commits, through our Health and Safety Policy to:
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment that is without risk to health, together with adequate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of employees;
- Fulfill our legal and other applicable requirements
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks
- Continually improve our occupational health and safety management system
- Consult with, and encourage the participation of our staff in the planning and development of our occupational health and safety management system
These will be achieved so far as is reasonably practicable, by:
- Actively managing and supervising health and safety at work
- Providing leadership and adequate control of identified health and safety risks
- Ensuring that all workers are competent to do their work, and giving them appropriate information, instruction and training where necessary
- Providing effective fire prevention and fire control procedures
- Provide sufficient first aid and welfare facilities for all
- Fully investigating any incident or accident in order to establish an effective corrective procedure
- Providing adequate facilities for consultation at all levels
We recognise our duty to co-operate and work with other employers and their workers when they come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work. To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we will remind them of their duty to take reasonable care for themselves and for others who might be affected by their activities. This Policy is communicated to all person(s) working for or on behalf of Mavin, and is available to all employees and contractors via the website.